- Any data you store on the DevDungeon lab servers, chat services, or email accounts are technically accessible by
the server administrator. In this case, email@example.com.
As the administrator, I have root access to the servers so there is no way around this. Encrypt any data that
you want to keep private. Although I have access (and potentially any future system administrators), I will not sell or share any of that data.
- Any data you store in the `~/public_html/` directory in your home directory is publicly accessibly from the internet. You can configure password protection of the contents though.
- DevDungeon account names are not considered private. Do not put sensitive or personal information in your username unless you are willing for the internet to potentially see the username.
- Your personal email address tied to your account is kept private. DevDungeon will not share, disclose, sell, or make public your personal email address linked to your account.
Your email address will only be used for official communication regarding your account and as a way for you to recover your account if you forgot your password.
Your account email will not be publicly visible or visible to other members.
- Any public XMPP chat rooms on DevDungeon like ''firstname.lastname@example.org'' is open for anyone to join including non-members. All public chat rooms are considered public and should be assumed anyone on the internet can join and read those chat rooms.
For any other questions, please contact the site admin.