Terms of Service
- You will NOT use any DevDungeon account or service for spamming, software piracy, violating copyright laws,
pornography, or any criminal activity. Keep it clean and related to tech.
- You wil not abuse the system resources to intentionally cause service degradation for other members.
- Your account may be locked or suspended for violating any of the terms of service.
- Understand the lab server is for experimenting, sandboxing, learning, and tinkering.
There are no guarantees or SLAs about uptime so do not use it for mission-critical applications.
- The lab server is not to be used to host commercial services. That is, you cannot host a service that you
charge for on the lab server.
- You cannot resell your access to someone else.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. When you activate the subscription, you are immediately charged for one month. It will automatically be setup for monthly auto-renewal. You can cancel your renewal at any time and you will have access until your subscription period ends.
- DevDungeon reserves the right to terminate membership and revoke access at any time in its sole discretion.
- DevDungeon reserves the right to change the terms of service at any time.
For any other questions or clarification please contact the site admin.